Monday 9 June 2008

One year today :0)

It's our first anniversary today! :0)

Chris is taking me out tonight but isnt telling me where! Am sure it will be fun.

It's been a hectic year with relatives being seriously ill and the usual day to day stuff that happens but you know what?

I wouldnt change a thing! I woke up exactly where i wanted to be this morning, cuddled up to Chris at home. (although a day off work together would've been nice lol)

It's been a mad year babes and the next one is only going to be more hectic when the baby arrives and makes us a family. I can't believe its been a year already and i love you more than ever xxx

Our Day.

4 comments:

Elise said...

Congratulations!

I'm so happy for you both I really am. I wish you many more years of happiness.

Lots of love Elise xx

Haylzc5 said...

Happy Anniversary Pol!! Well done, you look gorgeous!

Lynsey said...

Ahhh happy anniversary!!!! Look how pretty you were on your wedding day!

Unknown said...

Grand! I hope you had a wonderful anniversary celebration!