Monday, 9 June 2008

One year today :0)

It's our first anniversary today! :0)

Chris is taking me out tonight but isnt telling me where! Am sure it will be fun.

It's been a hectic year with relatives being seriously ill and the usual day to day stuff that happens but you know what?

I wouldnt change a thing! I woke up exactly where i wanted to be this morning, cuddled up to Chris at home. (although a day off work together would've been nice lol)

It's been a mad year babes and the next one is only going to be more hectic when the baby arrives and makes us a family. I can't believe its been a year already and i love you more than ever xxx

Our Day.

4 comments:

Elise said...

Congratulations!

I'm so happy for you both I really am. I wish you many more years of happiness.

Lots of love Elise xx

hayley-emsley said...

Happy Anniversary Pol!! Well done, you look gorgeous!

Lynsey said...

Ahhh happy anniversary!!!! Look how pretty you were on your wedding day!

Sometimes Saintly Nick said...

Grand! I hope you had a wonderful anniversary celebration!