Thirteen questions about having baby No 2
1. Should we have left a bigger age gap? Imogen is at the hitting, pinching and even biting stage, admittedly not all the time and it could be worse but I’m not sure it’s what we need with a newborn around!
2. Should we go for No 3? Now we know No 2 is another girl should we risk 3 girls in an attempt to get the boy?? I would really really like a son but I’m not sure I would really really like 3 kids lol
3. Will having 2 kids put us off having 3 or make us think 1 more wont kill us
4. Will Libby look / be like Imogen?
5. Will we be ready? For some reason we seem to have much less urgency to get things ready for Libby, maybe because we have done it before, the odd thing is that we actually have more to get ready this time as we are moving bedrooms into the cellar, Imogen is moving bedrooms to our room and Libby will get the ready made nursery, we haven’t finished painting the cellar yet and we need to get carpet laid, only 11 weeks to go……
6. How will Imogen react to a sister? How will she react to not being the centre of our universe??? Personally I don’t think it’s gonna be a bed of roses!
7. Will we be able to cope with 2??? Everyone kept telling us how our lives would be turned upside down with one and to be honest we were really lucky, she slept through from 6 weeks and that has never changed and I think being older we were more prepared so it wasn’t as much of a shock as it could have been but 2, that’s a whole different ballgame lol
8. How will we manage financially? This month our new government will hold its emergency budget and could quite literally ruin everything for us.
9. Will the washing pile ever go down again??
10. Will the ironing pile ever go down again?
11. Will Chris and I ever have a life again??
12. Is it possible to find babysitters who are willing to look after more than one child??
13. Will we have the energy to go anywhere if babysitters can be found??