Since i've seen loads of blogs with a "Thursday Thirteen" or something similar i thought i'd have a go but just to be different i thought i'd do a "Tuesday Ten"
Ten things that have made me feel old:
1. When the woman with a small child at the bus stop said "mind that lady" instead of "mind that girl"
2. Neice Claire turned 20! I mean 20 really! how inconsiderate!
3. When i sit in the doctor's waiting room and the "well women" clinic notices on the board are for women aged 18-25!
4. When my boss didnt know who The Crankies were!
5. When Neice Claire didnt know who Mr T was!
6. When a woman in a shop thought she recognised me as a girl she went to primary school with, turned out she meant my sister! (my sister is 9, yes NINE years older than me!)
7. When i fill in a form with tick boxes for your age and my box isnt in the first 2!
8. When people call me Mrs Hall lol
9. Last weekend i went to a 40th birthday party that was one of my own friends lol
10. When i'm with a small child like Sydney and strangers assume she is mine!